Anonymous with deep sorrow brief the matter in front of his followers, Anonymous declare Cyber War against ISIS to collapse connectivity network and track their group activity in Syria.
While the “great response” ISIS to the operation of Anonymous was calling the group annoying silly ugly face of papaya “idiots”, the team of masked hackers still in full swing. And now they have just made a new move that promises to further complicate the actions and plans of the Islamic terrorist group: they are inviting those interested in participating in the hunt for extremists, bringing guides for anyone who wants help identify and take down the group’s accounts in social media.
The guides, according to the website New york Times, guides are available through an IRC channel used by Anonymous to share information OpParis. All have detailed information on how to act against the group – the tools available to act against them to sites on the Internet where you can find it all.
Anonymous Launches Guide For Anyone Who Want To Hack ISIS
There are three different tabs: one for “noobs” interested to learn the basics of how hacking away; a “report adores” which shows how to create a Twitter bot to find members of ISIS and reports them to the Anonymous, and a “search engine”, for those who want to help find site of the terrorists. This method, it is worth noting, it is not exactly new for the group, who had “recruited” the public at the time of the attack on Charlie Hebdo.
Instructions Guide for those who need to hack ISIS websites
- Download Python at https://www.python.org/downloads/ unless you already have it (Mac does)
- Open Terminal (or Command Prompt for Windows) and type (without quotes) “python”
- Now, this step requires a little explanation. Let’s set this out neatly, shall we —
- Copy the contents of the following link to your clipboard. https://ghostbin.com/paste/oo4tb
- The contents of that link are some search terms that relate to ISIS and their content, allowing you to narrow down the results to specific ones.
- Paste the strings into the Terminal and press Enter.
- Choose a couple of strings (3 recommended) from the list of strings. For this example we will use strings 3+38+46.
- Once chosen, continue in terminal (without quotes) “print(str3+str38+str42)” and copy the results.
- Paste the results in https://www.google.iq and analyze the new results To translate pages, it is recommended to use Google Chrome, which has integrated translation.
- Submit any valid ones to one of the channel operators and we will deal with the info accordingly
Three aides were presented on an IRC channel utilized by Anonymous to share data on OpParis, urging anybody to get included paying little mind to their PC abilities. They incorporate a “Noob Guide” for anybody needing to figure out how to hack, a “Correspondent” guide that discloses how to set up a Twitter bot for revealing IS records, and a “Searcher” aide for finding IS sites.
“Rather than sitting unmoving in the channel or prowling around and doing nothing, you can advantage significantly from the diverse devices and aides that have been given to you,” an individual from the formless gathering composed. “Your commitment implies a ton and we urge you to share in the greater part of the Op’s exercises on the off chance that you can, the more the merrier.”
It is worth noting, finally, that it does not take action directly against terrorists. “If you want to send anything of value, put his findings in ghostbin.com and share the link to one of our channel operators and we can talk about what to do next,” said the Anonymous member who posted the guide.