Today in your windows 10 PC memory gets loaded up with so many media files like Images, videos, Music file, others files and also the memory consumed by the apps of Windows. In many cases your Disk space gets full and your computer starts lagging and also start hanging up at the time of multiple tasking. So better is to free up this space to make your PC faster to work perfectly to perform your task. So for that we have a cool way that can be really helpful for you to free up filled Disk space and thats by moving your windows apps to external storage. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Windows apps are installed on system disk memory and when you free it by moving apps to the external drive then your system will work better as there will be more memory to do multitasking in your PC. Just follow some simple steps below to proceed.
Steps To Move Windows10 Apps To External Media:
1. First of all in your windows 10 you have to go to Settings -> System -> Storage and there in the Save Locations section you will be selecting the Sd Card as the default storage.
2. Now id you want to move the installed apps on your external Sd card then you can easily do that manually and for that under the storage section select the Drive of your windows.
3. Now on the next screen choose the option Apps and features.
4. Now you will see all the apps that being currently installed on your device, choose the one that you want to move.
5. And now simply choose move option and then select the external media drive where you want to move that app.
6. Thats it you are done, now the files is moved successfully and your disk space will get empty and is now free up for better performance of the PC.