Many time you notice the error USB Device nor recognized while working on windows. This is a very irritating one that can come by different reasons and with this you are unable to use the drive in your computer as it is not explore able when this error is generated in windows. And this error is mainly driver error that generally occur due to malfunctioning or corrupting of USB drivers in PC. But you don’t exactly know which driver needs to be changed. But in this tutorial will be discussing on the same by which you can easily sort out this problem in your windows PC. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Solve USB Device Not Recognized Error In Windows
The method is very simple and you will be updating the driver that is corrupted at that time and with that the issue will get resolve and you can easily access the USB device in your computer. Just follow up the below steps to proceed.
Steps To Solve USB Device Not Recognized Error:
- First of all open RUN (Windows Logo + R) and then type “devmgmt.msc” there and and click ok.
2. Now double click on Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand it.
3. Now insert Your USB pendrive in it and all the driver list will get refreshed.
4. Now you will see error sign on the Serial Bus Controller which creating this error,
5. Simply right click on it and then uninstall it and after that reinstall it and you can also update other drivers too that not working properly in your device.
6. Thats it you are done, now you simply need to restart your computer and then after it insert the USB driver in any com port and you will not receiving this error message this time.
So above is all about How To Solve USB Device Not Recognized Error In Windows. With this you can easily fix out the USB device not recognized error that occurs while you insert USB drive in your windows PC. Hope you like this cool solution, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.