Android is a very cool device and rooting it make it more cooler as you can do lots of things in your android device that you can’t do simply in it. Rooting voids the warranty but it gives you the admin ship access of your android. Till now we had discussed lots of cool rooted android tricks and now here we are again with a cool trick that will allow you to boot your android faster. As some android really takes up to minutes to start and many time we don’t have that much time to wait. So here is a cool trick that will allow you to edit the systems files in your android and this can only be done after rooting android and then editing booting file to make it faster to run. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Make Your Android Boot Faster
The method is very simple and will only work if android have superuser access that is rooted and that guide is also given below. And with that you will be navigating to system files to edit them for a cool thing that is fast booting. So follow up the simple steps discussed below to proceed.
Note:- Root your android at your own risk as rooting may voids your device warranty and make it vulnerable to many security threats.
Steps To Decrease Boot Time In Android:
- First of all you need to root your android device, because the app that we are going to discuss will only work in rooted android.
- Now after rooting your android device you need to download and install the app Root Explorer in your device.
- Now launch the app and then navigate to the folder System Folder -> Build.prop.
- And then tap on the file to open in and then choose any text editor to edit that file according to you.
- Now after opening the file paste the simple code that is given below in it.
- Now after this save the file and come out of the app.
- Thats it you are done, now when you will power off and start your device then you will notice that device will boot up quickly and thats just because of the above code.